David Crone & His Cronies
Top Notch Tech in a Virtual World
David Crone has worn many hats in his long and varied career (he's old). Playing with technology has been the one constant. As a professional entertainer, he admits that performing on stage is really just an excuse to play with the toys. Now that the world has gone virtual, he is finding all kinds of new toys to play with that facilitate a better experience for the online audience. In the January meeting, David will share a sampling of these new toys and some things you can do to raise your game in the virtual world.
Patrick Donadio, CSP & Ted Janusz, CSP
Power UP & Make an Impact – SuperPower Marketing & Branding
In Power UP & Make an IMPACT, Patrick will share his 6 step IMPACT© process to show you how to power up your marketing/sales efforts by:
*identifying your specific markets
*customizing low cost marketing tools to reach those markets
and transform your mindset to help you make a greater impact on your speaking business.
In SuperPower Marketing & Branding
, Ted will share:
1. a marketing tool that has nearly a 100% open rate, can easily be passed around the office, at a total cost of about $1.50 per recipient.
2. where to find creative wizards who can help you:
*produce your own videos, starting at just $5.
*create PowerPoint slides that will dazzle your audience, for about $7 per slide.
3. how you could become an Amazon best-selling author for just $5.
Dave Caperton & Peter Margaritis, CSP
Elevate and Inspire Your Content, Execution & Engagement
A great speech isn't guaranteed by either your natural talent or your acquired expertise. It's the result of smart preparation and doing what works. You'll learn techniques to make your speech more memorable, more brandable and more valuable to your audience. And you'll learn approaches from improv and stand-up comedy writing to make your performance more emotionally impactful than ever before.
Laugh while you learn:
- How to make your speech better from beginning to end by writing it backwards
- Tips for finding and crafting stories that will stick (and build your brand)
- Voice, body, words and silence: How to get more from the tools you already have